Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year and a new me!

I have never not worked once I started at 12 years of age helping my parents with their janitorial business. By 14 I started picking up after school jobs, by 16 I was graduated putting in 100 hours a month in a bible education program and working cleaning jobs/or full time at a fine dining restaurant in the evenings.
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I am one of those people who thrive off of having to many irons in the fire. I have  lived my life like that quite happily. Now at the age of 30+ I am feeling it, and my body has recommended that I change dramatically for my health and the health of my children. That's right, I am not working for the first time in EVER.
I am now a stay at home mom. I am still recovering my health and not able to do much but it has been decided that I am not going back to work for the foreseeable future. This has started me thinking of how much I love to bake, cook, craft and create. All these projects that I have had wanted to do and never had the time. The crazy awesome food for dinner when my husband walked through the door (I used to get home after him). Now I just have to wait and get healthy before I become super active mom. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment