Friday, January 6, 2012

Laughter, the best medicine?

So we are having a laugh fest at my house tonight, after-all

Or is it?

First we watched some Bill Engvall stand up comedy.
"If you were all over that, there would be pepper spray involved."
"It's not sexy it's creepy!"


Now we are knee deep into The Pink Panther Returns: "You know Kato, I really must congratulate you on your freezer ambush ploy, but Kato your fly is undone..... and so my friend are you!"
Clouseau: [answering the phone] This is Monsieur Gadoire - who is this speaking? 
Dreyfus: Don't you know? HmmHmmm! Can't you guess? I'll give you a clue - this is the man who hates you. This is the man who more than anything else in the world would like to see you dead and buried! 
Clouseau: ...are you the headwaiter that works in the little bistro on the Rue de Bazaar? 


 To be followed by one of my all time favorites Get Smart Again.
"Missed him by that much."
"Did you see his face?"
"If that was his face he has a huge cleft in your chin."

I don't know if it's true that laughter is the best medicine. To be good medicine you have to feel better after it, but I have been laughing so hard that I think I pulled a stomach muscle (as if I needed one more thing to hurt), I feel like a little twitch will put me into a pain induced coma! (not really but still lol).

I was actually feeling better physically before we started our laugh fest, though admittedly I am in a much better emotional mental state (or will be once I quit crying from either how funny it is or how much pain I am in - I'm not sure which). Then Sydney has the gall to bring over popcorn as if I needed anything in my very painful stomach.

So tell me, what are some of your favorite laugh tell your sick movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment