Thursday, January 24, 2013

LOL really doesn't cover this!

Since texting began the lol has come to be less than sufficient for so many things, it has elevated to LMAO and ROTFL or ROTFLOL but somehow those to seem in sufficient now after all this time to cover what was happening in my house this evening so I would like to submit a new version, an elevated version of LOL if you will LSHICBAWC (Laughing so hard I couldn't breath and was crying). Now that I got that out of my system here is what caused it:

My mother and father in law stayed to eat dinner with us this evening (a very delicious chili dish she cooked up for us all) while we ate we watched a pretty funny show that had us all LOL maybe even a little ROTFL, but certainly not beyond that. After the show was over I noticed that I had made a mistake in the pattern I was crocheting. I held the mistake up and shook my head and said in a disgusted irritated voice "See why I shouldn't crochet and laugh?" Of course this question was meant to be rhetorical because no one else in the room crochets. Carla is learning, but is no where near being able to catch a mistake in a pattern I created that she hasn't learned how to read yet. So when I noticed that like me she was glaring at the spot I was holding up shaking her head with a look of disgusted on her face and even went so far as to utter a very sympathetic "Oh man", it took alot not to smile, but nod accepting her sympathy (after all I had to frog 2 rows) before asking "You have no idea what's wrong do you?" in an even voice.

She continued to shake her head in disgust glaring at my crocheted mistake when she let out a long sigh and said with out cracking a smile at all "No".

Alright maybe you had to be there, maybe you would of had to have seen her face, maybe you would of some point in your life tried to get away with the same exact thing, maybe it was the fact that we were watching something funny so already had the chuckles, or maybe it was the fact that to me it was so funny, but that all it warranted from the men in the house was a small chuckle, but Carla and I found it so funny we were LSHICBAWC. I swear that everytime I tried to get it under control, I would just glance at her and off we would go again.  Then to add to it Carla points out to the me and the men, as I am wiping my eyes and trying to breath, that I haven't even had any alcohol. Of course that started me off once more.

It took a long time to get the laughing stopped, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to cry because something is so funny, even if the rest of the world doesn't get it. I hope you all have reason to  LSHICBAWC and soon to. It's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment