Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Taylor and I am TWO!

So do to my sickness and the fact that daddy woke up with his neck out so bad he can't turn his head things were a little rough in out house. This was complicated by Sydney having a play date with her Grand-dad so she was here to help and the fact that some one somewhere must have given the boys a high dose sugar infusion as they couldn't listen today and were bouncing off the walls. By the time dinner rolled onto the table daddy had used up his reserves and was struggling. He called for quite and asked the kids what they were going to do to help make this evening relaxing, If you are a parent you know the responses he was after: I will listen better, or I will be calmer, I will play in my room, etc... so you can imagine how hard it was to keep a straight face when Taylor proudly announced that he will do this: where upon he stood on one foot, arms extended to either side, his free leg out behind him, and his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he made a funny face.

All I could do was tell Travis, "He's Taylor and he's two."

No comments:

Post a Comment